February 12, 2014

Got Rubber?

I can't explain exactly what the attraction is. Sure, rubber stamps are easy to use, the variety is mind-boggling, and they come in handy for all kinds of things. I think they have magical powers because they put a little voice inside my head that whispers, "you know you love me, buy me."

The Monday blog challenge at Simon Says Stamp is "We Love Stamps," so to show my love I've used a total of 15 stamps to create this tag. They are all store-bought except the cat and the box he's sitting on.

The "got rubber" stamp came in a bundle I bought on E-Bay. I've had it maybe three or four years now and this is the first time I've officially used it. It's not too versatile (for obvious reasons) but given this week's challenge theme, I think it's most appropriate.

3 comments:

  1. This tag is fabulous! It is visually stunning and I couldn't believe it when I read that you'd used 15 stamps! Holy cow! And what skills you have to make them all come together in such an intriguing scene! Double kudos goes to you for hand-carving the lines and the cat. This is more than a worthwhile tribute to us stamp addicts. And don't worry-- you're not the only ones who hears the stamps speak. Amazing project and thank you so much for sharing it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous tag! I love how you were able to incorporate so many images and have it all work so beautifully. Congrats on your win at Simon Says ... really well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing work at incorporating 15 stamps to create such a great tag. I will have to challenge myself to do something similar in the future. After all, we should use the stamps we love so much. Congratulations on your win at SSS.

    ReplyDelete