February 17, 2014

Miss Emma


Still inspired by the Monday blog challenge at Simon Says Stamp, my dear Miss Emma is Making a Cameo Appearance on this tag. She's a silhouette image I found on the web, cut-out and pasted on Idea-ology Paper Stash and tinted with Distress ink. I used a stencil to create the oval and made a frame from paper covered with black and copper Scribbles (a 3-D paint). The flowers were stamped and cut from old book paper then some were painted black.

I can't say where all my creative energy is coming from today (maybe it's remnants from the full moon). I seem to be "on a roll" and sure hope it continues because I am having a blast. If it's contagious, I hope you catch it!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. A true work of art! I love how you cut those flowers to make a positive/negative image. So creative! Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! It is such a sweet silhouette shape and I adore how you left one set of the flowers covered with text and painted the other ones black. So clever! The oval sets it off beautifully and the little hints of pink and peach. Lovely piece and congrats on having your work spotlighted on the Simon Says Stamp blog last week! I surely do enjoy seeing your entries. Keep up the amazingness and thanks for joining us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag!! The silhouette image is wonderful and I love those leaves, especially the text ones. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete