February 09, 2015

Best Day Ever


All the paper bits for this tag came from Tim's Crowded Attic paper stash. His February tag features a collage theme so I cut and distressed the background like he demonstrated.

For embellishments, I used Crackle Accents on the frame edge, an Ephemera Pack label, Remant Rubs, a small Arrow Adornment, a Number Brad, washi tape and some gingham ribbon.

Here's a tip about the Ephemera Pack label: They are made with vellum and are semi-transparent but I painted the backside with white acrylic to alter its appearance.

I also used a touch of gold paint on the arrow and brad and filled in the number with red.

Best day ever? For me it's this Saturday when my husband and I will celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary.

Happy Valentine's Day!

22 comments:

  1. This tag is absolutely fabulous! Congratulations and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! Wonderful background and frame. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary dear Mrs. Bee!!!
    Tag is superb! Detail with arrow and frame are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a Feb Fab tag!! Great take of Tim's tag, love every detail!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, AUGURI!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to return the compliment of your visit to my blog. Love the red tones of your tag and the focal point picture. Had a scroll through your blog and love your work, especially your Duchess post, and your murmuration tag to name but a few. Hope your Anniversary day was the best day ever. Hugs Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that some people can make this collage malarkey look easy! I really struggled this month as it's not a style that comes naturally. You've nailed it :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. your tag hit my heart! I love it, i think it's a masterpiece! love love love! Happy anniversary! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your interpretation and wonderful vintage feel to this tag. Congrats on your Tim win.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag and super colors! Love the red. Congratz on your Tim win!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag. Congratulations on being a winner.
    Sending hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow-- great tag! Congrats too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your win and happy anniversary! Your tag is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow wow wow ... congrats on your magical arty tag, so much beauty and detail ..dreamy and unique, I just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your win and your anniversary. What a lovely tag! Thanks for the tip on vellum ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you went all out with the Valentine's theme! Love it! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your win, but I knew before the list of winners: your tag is absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Belated Anniversary blessings! love your tag! Congrats on being one of the February 12! Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. I admire your collage skills. The background is very well laid out. Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete