/* */ Beulah Bee: The Marker

February 15, 2015

The Marker

Click to Enlarge
Almost always, I have several long moments of crazy when working on a collage like this.

It begins with choosing what elements to use then escalates into a madness deciding where to put them.

I move things around over and over until I get a headache and then say to myself, "this is insane."

I think of artists whose work has a random and spontaneous quality that I greatly admire--they make it look easy but IT IS NOT!


When I come across a great photo like this one, however, I have no choice but to subject myself to such torture. Then I add to my misery trying to decide which of the endless Remnant Rub word combinations to use.

I'm linking it to the Monday blog challenge at SSS for one more chance at the $50 prize. This week's theme is red and pink.

And the craziest part of all?

I enjoy it!