March 20, 2015

Collection

Animals.

That's this week's Monday blog challenge at SSS.

So I took an inventory of my stamps.

While I did have a few that would work, they were all a bit on the tiny side.

No matter.

So I pasted.
And stamped.

Embossed.

Stained.

Painted.

Drew.

Fiddled.

Rubbed.


Erased.

Licked.

Cut.

And pasted some more.


I was going for a Cabinet of Curiosities look.

I ended up with something rather silly instead.


But I should get high marks for my enthusiasm, don't you think?









Maybe I should have started out using something other than a tag....

7 comments:

  1. Hey, I think it works. That's the beauty of art--something unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect collection and perfect work, dear friend! No matter what you are creating (tag or something else) it is always awesome and I am waiting for more!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always get high marks in my book. This menagerie is no exception. I love what you've done with diverse little stamps. Beautiful composition!
    Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I love visiting here. :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha! I thoroughly enjoyed your write-up on this one! And I have to say that I do like the finished result even though you still sounded up in the air about it. The stamps are so totally different that it does have that curious look, but it looks happier than what I picture when I think, "Cabinet of Curiosities," so I appreciate that. For some reason, I picture three-headed goats and pig-alligator combos, so I definitely liked this tag MUCH more than the mutations I started imagining. Well done, as usual! I think it's pretty much impossible for you to create something I DON'T like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I think they work perfectly together! The tag turned out great! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ~Hugs~
    Chelsey
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, a beautiful puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this works quite well! A wonderful collection of images!

    ReplyDelete