April 25, 2015

All the Flowers

A day spent gardening has produced this journal page
made with stencils, stamps and paint.

Click to Enlarge

It was good exercise, too. Each time I placed an image, I had to go to the sink to wash the paint off my implements and, as you can see by the number of impressions, I made a lot of trips!


The lettering was done with Sakura gelly roll pens which work well over acrylic paint and I highly recommend the Bright White 0.4 mm (medium) point.

One thing's for certain, this type of garden won't ever need water again and my blossoms should last a lifetime.

I'm linking to Art Journal Journey where this month's theme is favorite poems and quotes.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal page, love all the bright flowers. Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden! I would love to visit it!
    Thank you for another fantastic entry to Art Journal Joureny!
    Thank you for the tip with the white pen.
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blooming pages are splendid and the addition of the white picket fence is inspired...
    I am such a flower lover...your quote is really lovely too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I can see the tremendous amount of work you had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So well done and it looks so colorful and happy...I would love to spend an hour of relaxing in your fabulous garden! the fence makes this spread even more beautiful! ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete