/* */ Beulah Bee: B or Z

April 08, 2015

B or Z


Bachelor Button or Zinnia? Or perhaps Marigold or some other flower?

I really wish I knew. If there's a flower expert out there, could you please advise, or even better--maybe the designer (Tim, are you listening?) can give me the answer.

These beauties are one of the six different flower blossoms you get with the new Flower Garden stamp set.

I am having so much fun with these, they have amazing detail and I appreciate the fine lines.

This tag was made using a page from the Wallflower paper stash, some acrylic paint and distress inks.

My technique was to stamp the flowers then fill them in with paint and a tiny brush. I enjoy detail-oriented tasks so this was no bother. I just put on some good tunes and get into the zone.

I'm linking to the Wednesday blog challenge at SSS where this week's theme is April Showers/Spring Flowers.

In the desert, any flower (even Summer annuals) can bloom this time of year. But the heat will have them dead and gone by June.