April 24, 2015

Due Date


... and I'm running out of time.

I'm linking this to Simon's Monday Blog Challenge where this week's theme is due date (stamp credits: Tim Holtz and La Blanche).

Here's how I added the text:

I typed the statement in Photoshop, reversed the image and printed it on plain paper. I cut it out, covered it with gel medium, then laid it face-down onto the tag. I let it dry then rubbed off the paper to reveal the transferred text.

For more information on my image transfer techniques, see this post.

5 comments:

  1. wow, such a great take on the challenge theme, i so love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of the due date card. I know how she feels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tag! I can relate to the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't do a tag, you wrote a poem about this challenge theme! Beautiful colours, stamp, sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gave me a chuckle. I can't tell you how many times I've personally felt that sentiment. I love your work. I really, really do! Thank you for sharing with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete