July 22, 2015

Pronouns

My take on Simon's Monday blog challenge?

First-person singular pronouns, of course!

The letter i is this week's theme and yes, it made me think of them.

I altered a favorite image (previously used here) which I think may be of triplet sisters.

Their expressions are so serious, their outfits so plain and my, such severe hair-do's!

It was time to lighten the mood.

Myself went crazy with new Souffle Gelly Roll pens and there's a scrap from the Wallflower paper stash along the bottom.

Me thought the word amusement was a good fit.

The bird cage is a stamp from Tim's Tiny Things set.

I also used a strip of Industrious Stickers but they are hard to recognize since me covered them with Gelly inks.

(Scroll down to see the tag in full view.)


8 comments:

  1. LOVE this miss bee - so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag and your take on the SSS challenge theme . Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always a brilliant take on the challenge and made me chuckle when I saw the triplets! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pen accents are BEAUTIFUL! Just enough texture to make a real statement. I'm both impressed, and inspired. (also pretty nifty "I" words!)
    Thank you for sharing your tags with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Your pronoun triplets are charming. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRONOUNS!!! I am such a word geek that I almost screamed the word with glee! Who would've thought to pay homage to pronouns?? You are always such a clever one and me, myself, and I are all impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww, das gefällt mir sehr. Sehr schön.
    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous piece. Love how you lightened the mood with the bird cage. I'm loving the pages in the background too. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete