November 30, 2015

12 Tags for Christmas - February


As promised in my last post, I'll be sharing holiday versions of Tim’s monthly tags for 2015 and today features the February tag which focused on creating a collage with ephemera.

I used Distress Stickles since they are less sparkly than regular Stickles and compliment the well-worn look of this collage technique. The star cut-outs are from his Correspondence paper.

Click to Enlarge

Look closely, and you see red paint (applied with a tiny paint brush) that highlight the bric-a-brac on the Industrious Sticker frame.

In closing, I must say I was surprised and pleased to receive comments on my first tag in this series, thank you--I appreciate your support!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the patterns! Great job on adding red to the frame. Nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece work and the star looks amazing against the paper! This is gorgeous and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete