/* */ Beulah Bee: 12 Tags for Christmas - March

November 30, 2015

12 Tags for Christmas - March


This is my holiday version of the March tag from the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 series where he demonstrated an excellent technique for using gold embossing powder over wet texture paste (and is the only common element here).

Limited in my Christmas stamp choices (remember process versus product), I tried to mask this Tim Holtz collage stamp on a scrapbook paper background which was tinted with Worn Lipstick Distress ink and an aqua Gelly Roll pen.

Can you tell I missed? The outline on the top and left edges of the stamp were filled in with black lines to remedy my poor masking skills.

If you wonder about my color choices I wanted to try using less traditional holiday colors. In hindsight, silver versus gold embossing might have looked better with this scheme.

Just a reminder, you can preview all my 12 Tags for Christmas by using the link on the sidebar.