/* */ Beulah Bee: 12 Tags for Christmas - June

December 03, 2015

12 Tags for Christmas - June

Remember that iced coffee to-go cup on a plaid background that Tim made for the June tag this year? It was really fun, complete with a domed lid, straw and a place to put a gift card. What an imagination!


My Christmas version of that tag features another attempt at plaid but the color was off so I ran it under water (thank goodness tags are tough) and the plaid striping is now perhaps too subtle.

My ornament is just paper pasted on a scrap of 300 lb. watercolor paper (think thick) and the branch pattern was also cut from store-bought printed paper that I covered with Glossy Accents.

I used a strip of burlap ribbon to stamp my sentiment (Tim's Christmas Words) and I added bling with stars, Stickles, and a thin silver ribbon.

If you'd like to see the detail just click on this photo to enlarge it for a close-up view.