August 04, 2016

Number Six

Six Years? Where did they go? Seems like only yesterday when I started following (and participating) in the Monday challenge blog at Simon Says Stamp.

This week is their sixth birthday and I'm linking a tag made to commemorate this very auspicious occasion. Uh Uh Uhmm...


The background is one of those vintage portrait photo covers and includes an emblem of the photography studio that's embossed on the front of it. The foliage was hand-cut from some Graphic 45 paper called Botanicabella. That number six tag is from a Tim Holtz paper stash and the bee is a Remnant Rub.

I'm always inspired by the MCB design team and appreciate how hard they must work to create such interesting projects week after week. I'm sending my very best birthday wishes and look forward to seeing what the next year will bring.

11 comments:

  1. It's always so much fun to see what you create! I wish I could fussy cut like you, it's amazing how you cut the foliage so perfectly by hand. I love your tag and it's perfect for the celebration of the 6th birthday of the SSS Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tag miss bee. That fussy cutting is stunning (as always). Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most amazing tag ever! I've totally pinned this. I cannot believe that you cut those leaves by hand! And how amazing they look on the matte black. Big wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever and you provide such variety in your pieces. This one is splendid in all of its details. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love it, it's fantastic how you highlight the lady and the flowers with that dark background. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Bee I love your works, always absolutely always! Your projects make me dream! Another masterpiece, I love so much the dark background and every detail of this tag! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! I love the background, woman and the perfect text at the bottom. Thank you so much for joining us in the celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by this week, B. With school starting (ummm tomorrow!!!), I'm going routine will allow me to do more traveling through Blogland!
    This is crazy! Well-arranged, naturally, but CRAZY that you cut that by hand... and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete