December 16, 2016

12 Tags for Christmas - October

A patchwork collage and Sizzix monster, the remix for Tim's October tag, was too big a reach for duplicating in a Christmas theme, so I went for good old-fashioned vintage.

I pasted a book page on my tag (the right hand side is the original patina), added strips and text from Tim's Tidings paper stash, cut a piece of Festive ephemera into an oval, added a tree cut from some Kaisercraft Frosted paper, and cut and tinted a stamped reindeer (Inkadinkado Christmas Silhouettes).

The oval was enshrined with lots of tiny dots of red glitter.

7 comments:

  1. Love this tag, too! Vintage wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full of vintage awesomeness! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been enjoying your beautiful series of tags. I love how you have layered the papers, images and colors so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time, no see! Oooh, do I love original old-page stains and marks of humanity! Thanks for pointing that out. My most favoritest part of this tag is the teeny red dots-- they remind me of ancient jewelry! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely! That deer is amazing, worth cutting out for sure! Christmas hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new favorite...PINNED! I LOVE every vintagey detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your series of tags is fabulous as always! this is my favorite! I love every single detail! I'm a bit in late but I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete