January 23, 2017

Brownie


A photo found here was my inspiration for a tag that combines scrapbook paper and image transfers with a Souffle Gelly Roll pen and the new Tim Holtz Idea-ology Clipping Stickers (a salvaged assortment of adhesive backed phrases, words, and numbers).

I was pleased to receive the stickers when asked to complete some show samples (which I'll post soon)--the phrases available are excellent and really kick-start my imagination!

The dark areas in the top of the photo were sanded a bit to lighten before transferring. To learn more about my image transfer technique you can see a demo here.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag! Has a real emotive feel Love it . Looking forward to seeing your samples you created for Creativation . Congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage feel here, with the underlying text. And congratulations for your samples for Creativation - can't wait to see. Thanks for the Urban Sketcher link - I have two of their books, but didn't realize they also had a blog! xxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love how you have blended that image in and the outlines in the blue which frames it beautifully! How exciting to make the samples and can't wait to see when you share them.

    ReplyDelete