April 23, 2017

One Size Fits All


I've altered a vintage "alterations" tag with an image transfer over some ink plus stamping and Remnant Rubs.

I was born and have lived my entire life "land-locked" but felt completely altered when I visited the ocean shores. Standing on the beach, listening to the waves brought immediate calm and serenity.

If only I could spend the summer at the beach! Maybe someday?

For now, I'll just make tags and link them to Simon's Monday blog challenge--this week's theme is Splash It On.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great! I love the stamping layering and the background underneath it all. Thank you for Splashing It On with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always... a stunning work , love your stamping and all the layers you've created. Colors are fabulous soft and vintage at the same time! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the background and your added rub on words. The image transfer is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete