/* */ Beulah Bee: 12 Tags for Christmas 2018 - No. 3

November 23, 2018

12 Tags for Christmas 2018 - No. 3


I've used another Penny Black stamp called Tree of Holly for this tag and I'm linking to their Creative Christmas Challenge and also to Simon's Monday Challenge for the "Let It Snow" theme.

I used embossing ink and silver powder for stamping then filled in the tree with the juiciest, most powerful purple in my arsenal of crafting supplies--Seedless Preserves Distress Stain.

I filled in the holly and berries with paint and glitter, added more bling to the border and placed a Christmas Remnant Rub from a few years back along the bottom.

The snow was made with texture paste and a stencil by Simon Says Stamp called Falling Snow.


To see more of my Christmas tags you can click on the label at the bottom of this post or use the link I've placed in the sidebar.