/* */ Beulah Bee: 12 Tags for Christmas 2018 - No. 8 & 9

December 12, 2018

12 Tags for Christmas 2018 - No. 8 & 9


How seriously crazy funny was I about making Christmas tags?!
(Okay, perhaps I still am....)

For this look back at tags from Christmas past, I present one that was inspired by the movie, A Christmas Story.  That's my Uncle Steve sitting on Santa's lap and I made black paper look like film strip by cutting out tiny black squares. The metal rimmed tag was hand made and I found an advertisement for the Daisy Air Rifle and used it for the background.

None of this would have been possible without my laser printer and, of course, the internet as a source for the images.


I'm sharing this tag with you because it shows a way to get more mileage out of a background stamp.

This one is by Tim Holtz and is called Christmas Collage. I think this design/pattern would make terrific wrapping paper.