/* */ Beulah Bee: 12 Tags for Christmas 2019 - Father Christmas

November 21, 2019

12 Tags for Christmas 2019 - Father Christmas


My first Christmas tag of the year features a vintage image of Santa mounted on kraft card stock and embossed with gold polka dots.

This close-up shows the glitter I applied on the banner, around the oval and on the tree branches.


I'm linking this post to Simon this week because the theme is "Recycle" and I've included some photos to explain.


The tag was made from the back of an empty drawing paper pad (I save all quality cardboard just for this purpose).


I pasted my laser-printed image onto some packaging material before cutting it out. The material had a slick surface so to make sure I got a good bond using my glue stick, I sanded the surface before applying the image.


And finally, I like to use scraps of craft foam sheets when I want to lift an image from the surface to create some dimension. I just cut it to size and use some glue.

Look for more Christmas tags in the days and weeks to come (it's only 34 days away) and if you'd like to see more tags from previous years, here's a link.