/* */ Beulah Bee: Brainstorm

March 24, 2021

Brainstorm

 Manila Tag 

 
A stripped layer of cardboard, a fussy-cut page from the Ephipany paper collection (Prima 2014), a vintage portrait (also fussy-cut) and my favorite book paper all tinted with inks and colored pencils are the ingredients used for this tag.
 
 
If you're inclined to use book paper in your art, may I recommend you search for a high-quality, very old book and you'll find that the paper will be strong, thick and tough enough to handle mixed-media techniques. Mine was an investment ($10 at a book fair), it has a leather binding and the pages have mellowed to a lovely color but are not friable.

The typewriter text was inspired by Simon's Monday challenge, this week it's using weather for inspiration. I looked inside instead of out and came up with "brainstorming."

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.