|Click to Enlarge|
I stamped a piece of watercolor paper cut to the shape of a tag with archival ink. I brushed on tempera paint to resist the space in between the squares. Distress stains were used for tint then I washed off the tempera.
While the paint did resist the ink, I decided I wanted the spaces in between the squares black so I filled them in with a fountain pen.
I found an image that, thanks to the photographer, was easy to alter to fit this tag. Now the girls are smiling about more than just a game of Peek-A-Boo.
I'm linking to the Monday blog challenge at SSS where this week's theme is Inky Background.
Stamp credit: #8346 by Dawn Houser for Inkadinkado