/* */ Beulah Bee: CHA 2017 (Creativation) Show Samples

January 26, 2017

CHA 2017 (Creativation) Show Samples

It was a privilege and an honor to create Idea-ology show samples for this year's Craft and Hobby Association Convention.

I was asked to use Configurations boxes and the new Vignette Trays so at least I had some direction but honestly, I was completely overwhelmed. There were just too many possibilities and I didn't know where to begin! It was a challenging experience.

It's so interesting to see the other participants' creative use of the new products and so I'm sharing mine with the hope you'll get an idea or some inspiration for your next project!

Click on the photos below for a link to the details

of how they were made (and close-up views).


 Configurations Box
Configurations Box
 Mini Configuratons Book
Mini Configurations Book
Large Vignette Tray
Small Vignette Tray
Vignette Box