/* */ Beulah Bee: She's Changed

January 27, 2019

She's Changed


My projects from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Creativation 2019 booth were returned to me yesterday and I made two changes to one of them.

Formerly called Vintage Clip Book #15, she's #13 now (the original Number Token fell off during the take down) and I decided to get rid of the dot border because it just didn't work and wasn't necessary.


The Vintage Clip used for this example is 2-1/2" wide and, as you can see, the book is not much bigger than the clip. I pasted a piece of red paper behind the Number Token to make it stand-out more, added one of the new Hardware Heads and used Gorilla Glue to re-attach it to the clip.

I think the girl with dog is a new Paper Doll image (I haven't seen her before) and she was the perfect size to use with my fussy-cut and Ephemera pieces.

The rest of my projects are in the previous post.