/* */ Beulah Bee: Plain Jane

June 01, 2021

Plain Jane

Greeting Card

Describing how I made this card will be a challenge but you might like to try it yourself so here goes.

I used two designs from a coordinated set of 6" square printed paper, one was a solid green brocade, the other two were matching pages with stripes and handwriting.

One non-solid became the background. One non-solid was stamped with the flowers (avoiding the green section). The solid sheet (all green) was also stamped with the same image.

All the stamping was fussy-cut, I removed the leaves from the non-solid piece and pasted it one top of the all green sheet lining up the images.

I darkened the blossoms with a tiny bit of Distress ink and left the leaves as is. I framed it with solid papers and Nuvo Crystal drops. 


As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.