/* */ Beulah Bee: Cielito

July 10, 2021

Cielito

Greeting Card

Until last year, I always struggled to find dark-toned printed scrapbook paper (it seems to me that, generally, most papers tend to be on the lighter side). Then Tim Holtz released an 8" x 8" Paper Stash called Abandoned and it's become an all-time favorite.

The background for this card was made with a page from the collection.

Greeting Card

The flowers were stamped (Simon Delicate Flowers) on Tim Holtz printed collage paper (Typography) then fussy-cut and tinted with colored pencils. The border was made with Nuvo Vintage Drops.

When I make a greeting card, I like to add the sentiment later depending on the occasion for giving. The dark magenta color gives this one a somber vibe so maybe a sympathy card? It also would make a good Valentine.

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.