/* */ Beulah Bee: Daughter of Atrides

September 17, 2021

Daughter of Atrides

A tag to share made with some Tim Holtz stuff: a Found Relative, a butterfly and a stencil called Thatched.

The Simon September card kit came with some of his Sentiment label stickers that didn't really appeal to me so I used them to cover a manila tag. Then I applied another layer over them using texture paste and the stencil.

I tinted the dress, skin tone and accents using Pitt artist brushes which are made from India ink, are waterproof, permanent and easily applied to the slick surface (highly recommend).

There are some collage bits: the text is from an old book, there's the crown and the flower-like accents (which are actually from an astronomy diagram).

I used some Liquid Pearls along the bottom.

I'm linking up to Simon's Monday challenge--this week's theme is to have "fun with stencils."

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.