/* */ Beulah Bee: Our Duty

October 20, 2021

Our Duty

I've used a Found Relative (Tim Holtz) to feature in this tag. Was Halloween just around the corner since this little tyke is wearing what appears to be a uniform jacket (that's a tad too big)?

The flowers were drawn by Alphonse Mucha (clipped from one of his posters) and I also used a torn bit of book paper tinted with inks and embossed with polka dots.

All the collage elements were placed on top of an oversized image of an old envelope that was found in a book on philately.

As I've mentioned before, I find the best way to tint the "relatives" is to use Pitt Artist Brush pens.

I'm linking to Simon's Monday challenge since Halloween is the theme.

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.