/* */ Beulah Bee: Artist Trading Cards

November 28, 2021

Artist Trading Cards

Prompted by Simon's "Artist Trading Card" challenge, may I present this trio made with an image transfer on kraft card stock using the sample ad for the Tim Holtz "Groups" Found Relatives as the background.

The next layer is white heat-embossed stamping (Tim Holtz Mail Art stamp set) along with some Tim Holtz Photobooth pics.


My stock of colored embossing powders is limited so I used permanent inks to tint/tone-down some of the stark white and also used a few strips of Tim Holtz Design Tapes. I painted on the white border.

I don't make many trading cards but if you'd like to see a few more, here's a link

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.