/* */ Beulah Bee: In the Moment

April 27, 2022

In the Moment

I've embraced my wilder side today by creating an experimental tag after one of those "wonder what it would look like if..." moments. Here are the details of my technique.

I began with scrapbook paper for the background that's black with printed glittered bees evenly distributed throughout the page.

Then I heat embossed it with the stamped image (Simon's Floral Garden) and painted the inside of the flowers and leaves white. It was easy to scrape paint off the embossing if I went outside the lines by gently using my X-Acto knife.

I tinted the flowers and darkened some of the wings with Pitt Artist Brush Pens.

The text is a Tim Holtz Chipboard Quote peeled away from the chip board so it would lay flat against the tag and embellished with a line of gold Stickles.

 I'm linking up with Simon's Wild and Wonderful challenge.

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.