/* */ Beulah Bee: John 16:33

April 23, 2022

John 16:33

Sharing a tag made for the Whatever the Weather challenge at Simon that features the Sideshow stamp by Tim Holtz along with a vintage map stamp by Inkadinkado.

I created a stamp resist with clear embossing powder over an already collaged and tinted background. Then I painted over the entire tag with black paint that was wiped off the embossing when it was almost dry.

Because the original surface was sealed with acrylic, I was able to scrap off the embossing then add color to areas like the map and rain drops with permanent ink.

I did a bit of sanding and scraped in the text which references this quote from the bible:

 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.