/* */ Beulah Bee: No. 42

April 03, 2022

No. 42


Recycle was the challenge over at Simon so I used the inside of a vintage portrait folder for a support, a layer of peeled cardboard, distress-stained parchment paper, a scrap of printed tissue paper, an altered metallic paper frame and one big, beautiful luna moth (Argema mittrei).


The moth image really inspired me (wouldn't it make a great stamp?) and it was printed, cut-out then mounted on a thick piece of cardboard and the edges were painted black.

I used a scrap of vintage lace and, while I can't explain it, I am always compelled to add dimensional dots which you'll see along one of the paper borders (Nuvo vintage drops). The text is a Clipping Sticker.

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.