/* */ Beulah Bee: No. 7 for Christmas, 2022

December 15, 2022

No. 7 for Christmas, 2022

 
Yes, it's another Christmas tag (I'm on a roll this year) and it features a vintage Santa figure from a Tim Holtz Christmas ephemera release.

I began with a scrapbook paper from Stamperia (Christmas Patchwork) and applied a clear embossed stencil layer (Holiday Script) to act as a resist for some Distress ink tinting. I ironed-off the embossing (see technique here) to keep the background smooth so I could use a tree stencil (Clear Scraps Pine Trees) over the top.

I used a pencil to trace the stencil outline then a brush to fill it in with white paint. The dried brush strokes provided some texture made more visible when I used inks for tinting.

Santa was pasted on next then a border was added using Simon's Tiny Dots stencil and texture paste. Final touches include a Remnant Rub and Stickles.

I'm linking up to Simon's Monday challenge for this week's "Tag" theme.

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.