/* */ Beulah Bee: East Palestine

February 18, 2023

East Palestine

So much bad news lately, but the heart-breaking environmental catastrophe in East Palestine, Ohio, is truly hard to bare. I too, live close to a rail line and realize just how easily this could be me.

I am grateful to have crafting to distract me and provide an outlet for my feelings. If you like good writers, may I suggest this brief posting which describes the feelings around this event perfectly:

Smoke on the Water by Walter Kirn

My tag was made from an old Canadian watercolor postcard and the gents were cut from a vintage image. The tinting in the sky was enhanced with colored pencils and I added some typewriter text.

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.