/* */ Beulah Bee: Time Goes

February 03, 2023

Time Goes

After a month-long absence from posting, I bring you my first bit of crafting for the new year using an image inspired by, no surprise, how quickly time goes by.

After printing, I masked the child and clock then stamped (Hero Arts Succulent Bouquet) into the background using gray archival ink. For tinting, I used water-soluable oil pastels and a white Signo Uni-ball pen to highlight the dress lace.

I sanded some areas to give it a more distressed appearance and fussy-cut around the flowers before mounting on a piece of Paper Stash.

The text came from a song recorded in 1969 by Fairport Convention called "Who Knows Where The Time Goes." Here's a link if you'd like to take a listen.


As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.