/* */ Beulah Bee: New Day?

May 28, 2023

New Day?

It's been a long time since I've posted--I've had the time but lacked the inclination. Worry about the economy, the open border, high crime rates, etc., has dampened my creativity and I'm struggling to overcome it.

Maybe today will break the habit--a new day--and it's no coincidence that my post features a stamp set called New Day Windowsill by Colorado Craft Company.

I used watercolors and stamped a background (Tiny Prints by Tim Holtz).

Here's another version mounted on scrapbook paper (Asuka Studio).

It was fun to play around with different shades of green but I have a tendency to over-work the colors. Practice is the only way to overcome this.

I'm linking up to Simon's Monday challenge, this week it's Watercolor.

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.