December 31, 2016

12 Tags for Christmas - December


I didn't mean to wait so long to complete my final tag of this series and link it to Tim's December post but it's been a busy month.

Each day I would pass by the bulletin board in my bedroom/studio and see the blank spot meant for this month's tag. I considered skipping it but that just wouldn't sit right with me--my track record for completing the monthly tags will not be broken!

So on the last day of the month, last day of the year and at the very last minute, here's number 12.


Happy New Year!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag...all of your tags are gorgeous...love the pic of all of them too. Happy happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love it, all your tags are so special. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beulah this collection of tags is fabulous! I love them all!!! Thanks for your kind words on my blog, I aprecciate so much! HAppy New Year and thanks to share your wonderful art! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag as are all of them! It's fantastic that you finished them all. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite the beautiful collection! I love this idea and would like to follow suit next year. Happy New Year! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you finished! And the way you have displayed your tag collection is fantastic! Each one shows your creativity perfectly! Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been quite the treat following your blog and waiting in anticipation to see what the next tag would be. Thank you for sharing them with us.. Happy New Year...😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't choose my favorite tag in your collection, each month something special at your blog! Love the last one, too so festive and elegant.
    Happy new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete