/* */ Beulah Bee: Christmas Tags No. 4 & 5 for 2021

December 18, 2021

Christmas Tags No. 4 & 5 for 2021

I pulled out all the stops with this tag: Crackle medium, bronze metallic paint, Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, stamping, a die-cut, and ribbon. It has rich jewel-tones and looks better in person (it was hard to photograph). I made it for Simon's Monday challenge which is "Cold as Ice."

Next up, a tag celebrating Old Saint Nick with an unusual technique that warrants an explanation. The background was a Graphic 45 paper of holly and berries and I laid strips of plaid paper on top then edged one side with glitter. I think it adds to the vintage vibe.

I'm hoping to crank out a few more tags before Christmas and you can be sure they'll include some kind of glitter glue. I've discovered the hard way that once the bottles are less than half-full, no matter if you store them upside-down, they eventually dry-out so I might as well use them!

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.