/* */ Beulah Bee: Love This Life

August 27, 2022

Love This Life

Greeting Card

Prompted by Simon's Monday challenge (Mixed Media), I made a card using kraft cardstock, layers of tissue papers (one stamped), a piece of delaminated cardboard, book paper, Tim Holtz Aviary Collage Paper, an embossed scrap (Roses Texture Fade) and the centerpiece is a moth clipped from the Wallflower paper stash.

I save most scraps from previous projects because they always come in handy for projects like this. 

I used a variety of inks and markers to tint/distress and embellished with a Remnant Rub, machine stitching and Nuvo Vintage Drops.

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.

Stamp credit: Carabelle Studio Stitched Mixed Media Background