/* */ Beulah Bee: Creativation Idea-ology 2019

January 24, 2019

Creativation Idea-ology 2019


For details on this project (Wildflowers)--here's the link.



For more details on Vintage Clip Book #15 (now #13) see this post.




These are my contributions to the Tim Holtz Idea-ology booth at Creativation 2019.*

There are some terrific new products this year and some of my favorites include the new Ephemera Pack (Keepsakes), the new Layers (Remnants) and of course the Vintage Clips (which I used on small antique books).

There's not much to say that isn't already obvious technique-wise--it's just some fussy-cutting, painting, and pasting. To see the details, click on the photo for a larger view. Be sure to contact me if you have any questions, there's a link to my email address in the sidebar or you can leave me a comment.

Perhaps there will be a blog hop like last year. If that's the case, I'll pick a project and include all the specifics. Do you have a favorite you'd like to know more about? Update 1/29/2019 - There will be a blog hop (with giveaways) scheduled for February 5 hosted again this year by Richele Christensen (californiaARTgirl.blogspot.com) and will include the designers for all of Tim's new products (Idea-ology, Stampers Anonymous, Sizzix, etc.).

Thanks for stopping by and a big thank-you to Paula and Tim for asking me to contribute again this year. If you are interested in seeing my work for the Idea-ology booths from 2015-2018, here's the link.

*The last two pieces did not appear in Tim's video.