/* */ Beulah Bee: Valentine Love

February 10, 2023

Valentine Love

My card-making friend, Thelma, always mails a large batch of her handmade Valentine's Day cards to Loveland, Colorado, each year, where they receive a special postmark before forwarding to the recipients.

A special poem is also stamped on the envelope--here is what was on mine this year:

Travel by train, by letter or card,

My love note will find you, wherever you are.

Via Sweetheart City my message departs

And speeds on its journey straight to your heart.

 

The card above is what I'll be sending to her. It's made with Idea-ology lace, Botanical collage paper, paper stash, a scrap of fabric and lots of Stickles and Nuvo Crystal Drops.

I'm linking up to Simon's Monday challenge, "Love is in the Air."

As always, I hope this post finds you well and happy and I appreciate your visit.

Until next time, take care.